Friday, 23 December 2016

A Christmas Message 

I have been unable to do the Blog for the last few days owing to a longer than expected stay in  hospital.
I only have the Tecsun PL-600 so reception is patchy, but I keep on listening and hoping....
I currently have no idea when I will be back at home and able to start tuning the bands, but I will do my very best to be back soon.
May I take this opportunity to wish all my readers, friends, other Hobby Radio stations and LFR listeners a very Happy Christmas.
My thoughts are with you all..... and now back to listening to Artem's World of Music 30.
Cheers.
Terry

6 comments:

  1. Hi Terry, wish you strenght and hopefully everything went well. Good days, wished to you and yours.
    Greetings MikeR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Terry. I hope you're back soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comments Mike. I will do my very best to be back soon listening to Mike R on the SW and MW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paul. I can't wait to get home, but it could be some time yet.. Haveva great Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the logs throughout the year Terry. Get well soon and Happy Christmas from all the team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big thanks to the team at Laser.. very kind of you all. I look forward to hearing LHH very soon. Merry Christmas to you all.

      Delete