Saturday, 7 January 2017

Return to Normality!

I am very pleased to be back home after nearly four weeks in hospital. 
May I take this opportunity of wishing all fellow "free" radio enthusiasts a Happy New Year for 2017. 
I am also really grateful for all the messages I received wishing me good health and also all the Christmas cards I received via email. I did not reply to everyone who messaged me, so if I did not say thank you, please accept my apologies and let me say I was really pleased to receive all the emails. 
I am back now on the bands, although I am still quite tired, but I listened briefly on MW earlier this evening.

Logs of Saturday 7th January 2017

1615 @ 1849 Turftrekker - 35444; "Goudzoekers" by Frank Boeijen Group @ 1859
1625 @ 1905 Twentana - 2-34334; Dutch music, "Purple Lief" by Jantje & White Comets @ 1913
1647 @ 1918 - Nachtzwerver - 34343-4; "Sugar Sugar" by The Archies, "Mr Tambourine Man" by The Byrds

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back Terry. Great to have you posting on the blog again. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, David. It is great to be back on the Blog and on the radio again! Cheers

      Delete
  2. Here's hoping 2017 is a healthy year for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie and many thanks! Happy New Year to you.. and I am just happy to be back!

      Delete
  3. Good to have you back Terry.

    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Terry, hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete